30 Petaltail Street, Chisholm NSW 2322
The Corner Block
Ideally positioned on a corner block in the highly sought after Waterford County is this amazing opportunity to build your dream family home. Located only minutes to Waterford's beautiful lagoons and parkland, the approved shopping village, St Aloysius Catholic Primary School and St Bede's Catholic College and only minutes drive to the New Maitland Hospital and the township of Morpeth.
This 644 sqm corner block of land allows multiple building options subject to Council approvals. The approx. block dimensions are a 17.5m wide frontage and 25m rear, along with a 31m and 27.5m side lengths.
Council Rates : $2,116 approx. per annum
- Located just 10 minutes from the newly refurbished destination shopping precinct, Green Hills shopping centre, offering a range of retail, dining and entertainment.
- Five minute walk to quality local schooling including St Bede's Catholic College and St Aloysius Catholic Primary
- Less than 10 minutes to Maitland CBD, boasting a vibrant restaurant scene along the newly revitalised Levee riverside precinct.
- A short drive to the village of Morpeth.
- 25 minutes to the city and sights of Newcastle.
- 30 minutes drive to the Hunter Valley Vineyards
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, SEA Smyth Estate Agents does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information.
SEA Smyth Estate Agents accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Find out more about this property
"*" indicates required fields