The property market has always been hot in Freshwater, but this winter we have seen a huge increase in activity across all aspects of business like no other.
Winter is traditionally the quietest season on the property calendar, however, we have achieved close to double the number of groups through opens, street records and majority of properties selling prior to auction – with the latest selling in under a week. We’ve even increased the size of our team in order to keep up with the demand.
Key Winter Results to date:
- 37 Stirgess Avenue, Curl Curl: Sold in under a week for $2,609,000
- 11 Surfers Parade, Freshwater: Street record, sold prior to auction
- 11/11 Rowe Street, Freshwater: Sold prior to auction for $662,000
- 107B Soldiers Avenue, Freshwater: Sold for $1,875,000 – Street record
- 7/17 Waine Street, Freshwater: Sold for $700,000
- 14 David Place, Seaforth: Sold at auction for $2,950,000 – $200,000 above reserve
We have never seen results like this in winter and Freshwater has been our home for 11 years. Why wait for spring to find the property of your dreams when the market this winter in Sydney’s Northern Beaches is booming. With these winter results, we can’t wait to see what spring brings.