The latest insight for potential clients, as to the inner on goings within the area.
There are certainly multiple newly listed properties about to hit the market. It seems several sellers are taking the advantage of selling ahead of Spring and or Summer to effectively sell in Winter.
Buyer activity has been exceptional. Last week alone at just four open homes we have the following sourced data to encourage you:
v Website Engagement: 87,452
v New Buyers Qualified: 127
v 60% of all buyers are from out of area. The most popular area buyers are coming from being Mosman
v Emailed property Inquiries: 287
v An increase in first home buyers and investors by 18%
We have been on a very successful path having listed some of the finest properties in the area such as:
- 14 David Place SEAFORTH 3-4 bedroom home, pool and immense water views over Seaforth Bluff
Guide of $2,500,000
- 107B Soldiers Ave, FRESHWATER 3 bedroom semi/duplex with huge north facing yard
- 92 Bennett Street, Curl Curl 3 bedroom family home with triple parking
- 11 Surfers Parade, FRESHWATER 4 bedroom family home with Bali inspired pool and yard
- 4A Adina Road, CURL CURL 4 bedroom master class designer home just 50m to the beach
- 18 Stewart Avenue, CURL CURL 4-5 bedroom new home with plunge pool, and firepit backing onto the reserve
- 11/11 Rowe Street, FRESHWATER 1 bedroom investors or first home buyers dream
- 5/56 Pacific Parade, DEE WHY Top floor, 2 bedroom spacious apartment with huge LUG
Our show case office window display has evolved again. A beautiful display with a happy winter warmth.
We are already booking in August campaigns ahead of the September school holidays, so if you are ready, we look forward to hearing from you, and learning more about the