This semi-attached two storey home is truly a hallmark of the era with period style features and attributes to add your own touch and add value. Set on the flats of Manly with level stroll to Manly beach, Manly private golf course, Boy Charlton swimming centre and the neighbouring reserves, it doesn't get more convenient.
* Optional floor plan with either three bedrooms and two living zones or
* Four bedrooms and one living room, complete with fireplace
* Pictures rails, 3.1m high ceilings, timber floorboards throughout the lower level
* Outdoor shower, air conditioning wall units
* Open plan older style kitchen with gas cooking, internal storage and laundry
* Covered outdoor patio facing North, original bathroom
* Quaint and low maintenance backyard with bench seating and shed
* Upstairs living and bedroom with skylights and carpeted
Your imagination will run wild with renovation concepts to make this your own. A quiet street with the best access to transport, the outdoors, Manly Village, restaurants and cafes, Harris Farm markets will absolutely delight.
Perfect for every demographic such as the astute investor, upsizer, professional and down sizers wanting low maintenance longer term.
Manly is a major tourism destination with more than 8 million visitors per year. People come from all over Australia and the world, drawn by the many natural attractions, restaurants, shops and cultural events. With over 100 cafes, restaurants, bars and eateries there is something for everyone, including international cuisine, award winning seafood and popular alfresco dining. Manly is a family friendly destination. As well as its water and land-based attractions, the area is home to over 50 playgrounds, picnic areas and nature walks. (courtesy of Manly Council website)
Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $2,850,000 (-6.6%) and the medium unit sales is $1,245,000 (-7.8%).
The size of Manly is approximately 5.6 square kilometres. It has 15 parks covering nearly 34.7% of total area.
The population of Manly in 2011 was 15,072 people. By 2016 the population was 15,861 showing a population
growth of 5.2% in the area during that time. The predominant age group in Manly is 30-39 years. Households
in Manly are primarily childless couples and are likely to be repaying over $4000 per month on mortgage
repayments. In general, people in Manly work in a professional occupation. In 2011, 45% of the homes in Manly
were owner-occupied compared with 45.7% in 2016.
Source: RpData Feb 2020