Deceiving from the street scape, this solid brick family home has so much potential and attributes that will surely please. Split with gentle mezzanine levels, the floor plan flows seamlessly, and the meeting point, being the kitchen, is centred in the heart of the home.
* Either four bedrooms, or three beds with an additional lounge room or teenage retreat
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe, plus an adjacent parental lounge leading out to the sundrenched north facing balcony with district and distant water views
* Central lounge, modern open plan kitchen and dining area
* Two if not, three living zones
* Private backyard with covered chill area, well manicured lawns and entertaining bench seats and decking
* Plenty of room remaining for a suspended swimming pool (STCA)
* Oversized single carport with remote door, fully fenced surrounds
* Cul de sac street leading to South Curl Curl beach
A prime Curl Curl location allows for an easy stroll to primary schools, bus stops, the beach, lagoon and reserve playing fields. The home captures an abundance of natural light with Northerly views, and can cater for future potential.
Land Size: 455 sqm
* Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner in the master bedroom
* Kitchen with Blanco appliances and Bosch dishwasher
* Pitched/vaulted ceilings
* Remote carport door, fully fenced yard
* Floor ducted heating throughout the entry level
* Built in robes in three bedrooms
* Gas cooktop and exhaust
* Central air conditioning for the kitchen, lounge and dining room
* Attic storage space with drop down ladder
* Cabana covered seating outdoor area
* Storage under outside deck
It is believed that the name "Curl Curl" was derived from an Aboriginal phrase “curial curial”, meaning river of life. Surfing is a big part of the area, and many local competitions take place here.
Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $2,570,500 (-0.5%) and the latest medium unit sales price is $1,162,167 (+24.3%).
Source: RpData Apr 2017